I am broadly interested in developing methods for inference and experimental design and applying them to significant problems in the natural sciences.
- ICML: Is Learning Summary Statistics Necessary for Likelihood-free Inference?
- TMLR: Estimating the Density Ratio between Distributions with High Discrepancy using Multinomial Logistic Regression
- TMLR: Bayesian Optimization with Informative Covariance
- TMLR: Enhanced gradient-based MCMC in discrete spaces
- Behaviormetrika: Statistical applications of contrastive learning